GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
Yes these may seem long but we have come to realize common sense is apparently not as common as one may think.
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
Speed limit –
- Please respect our neighbors and follow the posted signs on the PUBLIC ROAD to the grounds.
- The speed limit is 10 km/hour throughout the campsite and is ONE WAY ONLY.
Guests and Registration
Upon arrival you fill up with water from hoses on either side of the pool house. Come in to register and say hi or you will be able to register on line. Then head to your site to relax and take in the peacefulness. Sani dump is available on the way out.
- ALL guests must register at the office and are required to park in the visitor parking only.
- There is a $5.00 charge per guest (this is a day usage charge to use the space, washrooms, and usage of the pool.)
- Guests must be off site by 11 PM.
- No more then 4 adults per site are permitted.
- All persons under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult/legal guardian.
- Check in for campers is 2 PM and Check out is 11 AM. To extend your stay check with the office by 11 AM.
- Full payment is required upon booking. Site assignment can only be guaranteed for the number of nights paid for at registration.
- Extra units, check management for approvals, are $41.00 per night (high season) and $31.00 (off season).
- Requests for Specific Sites: We try to satisfy requests and will do all we can to keep you in the site you chose while booking, however sometimes unforeseen issues come up therefore we never guarantee the spot chosen.
- Reservations: Reservations are strongly encouraged and must be booked online.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights on weekends, 3 nights on long weekends.
- Our cancellation policy will now be by 2:00 PM 10 days prior to your reservation for individual sites
- Group sites will now be 30 days notice by 2:00 PM prior to your reservation.
- Sites can be transferred by emailing details of your reservation and transfer request to Lindbrookstargazercampground@gmail.com
- There is a $10.00 anytime cancellation fee per site and nonrefundable 5.00 booking fee regardless of notice. If inadequate notice is given we reserve the right to charge you for all sites and all days you have booked. This has been implemented to reduce the booking of multiple sites and cancelling prior to. Last year we turned away 100’s of potential guests due to booked sites and had times when we were unable to fill them which is a cost to us and loss of other potential guests who would to enjoy our space with us.
- Cancellations can be made online via your profile or by emailing email@example.com.
- There will be no refunds after you have checked in, for inclement weather, failure to follow the Rules & Regulations or disorderly conduct. Manager/Owner reserves the right to have discretion on all refunds.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or any other changes.
Gates – The gate is closed at 11 PM and opened at 9 AM, if these timeframes do not work for you contact site management the night prior.
- Pets MUST be leashed, and with you at all times and barking kept to a minimum.
- Owners are responsible for their pets behavior and the Lindbrook Star Gazer is not liable for any pet disturbances/injuries.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 clean up fee to the credit card on file.
- Keep music to a minimum level at all times during the day and evening. If we can hear it a site over and receive a complaint you will be asked to turn it down or off completely.
- Quiet time is 11 PM to 8 AM.
- Generators are not permitted on the campground at any time.
- Children are not to be running amongst the trees/grounds after 11 PM.
Green Space and Play areas
- The green space and playground are open till 11 PM and are an ALL-guest usage area. After 11 PM we ask everyone to be at their campsites.
- Children under the age of 10 MUST be supervised in the playground.
- Trees surrounding campsites are considered part of guest camp sites please refrain from allowing kids to play amongst them. Please DO NO cut through them.
- We always aim to have the pool open, however can NEVER guarantee. There is a lot to maintain, consider and guidelines to meet so it is the discretion of AHS and site management.
- Please rinse off using the outdoor shower before entering the pool. The outdoor shower is not for showering afterward, do not use soap/shampoo while using the outdoor shower.
- Pool hours are 10 AM – 8 PM (subject to change per management discretion and demand)
- There is NO lifeguard on duty, no diving permitted. An Adult/legal guardian must accompany children under 14 years of age. Infants and toddlers NOT potty trained MUST wear swim diapers (we have some available in the store)
- Washrooms and showers are open in the pool house at all times (at managers discretion). Showers run with loonies/toonies. Please do not wash dishes or do laundry in the washrooms.
Fires and Firewood
- Firewood is available on site at $15.00 a tote. Order from the store between 10 AM – 8 PM and we can deliver to your site.
- Do not leave an unattended fire burning at any time. Leaving a fire unattended will have your card charged a $25.00 fee for us taking care of it for you. An unattended fire puts our campers, community and livelihood at risk.
- Do not leave garbage of ANY form in your firepit on departure.
- To be placed in bins located through out the campground. All garbage is to be removed from the campsite and fire pit before departure. DO NOT burn garbage or leave garbage in your fire pit.
- The site must be left the way you arrived. Any substantial clean up (ex: Water balloons pieces, pieces of paper, wrappers, cigarette butts or garbage) left on site will result in a $25.00 clean up fee which will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Units must be backed into all sites (except pull throughs at 1,2 and 3). Units must be on the gravel pad. DO NOT PARK on the grass with your vehicle or unit.
- Do not damage or cut down any trees.
- Please DO NOT cut through other campers’ sites to get to the park or roads. These are their sites for the weekend as yours is for your booked timeframe.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted at anytime.
Management shall not be held liable or responsible for non-utilization of package components or loss of recreational opportunities due to weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. NO REFUNDS.
Lindbrook Star Gazer Campground or its management bears no responsibility for any loss or damage to any person or property or thing howsoever caused.
The management reserves the right to evict any day user, guest, camper or group of campers for any cause.